1 pkg.(10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
1 cup Hollandaise sauce *
6 slices Canadian-style bacon
1 tbsp. butter
6 eggs , beaten
1 green onion , chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
1. Prepare the pastry shells according to the package directions but do not remove the tops. Prepare the Hollandaise sauce and keep warm.
2. Cook the bacon in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat until well browned on both sides. Remove the bacon from the skillet and keep warm.
3. Heat the butter in the skillet. Add the eggs and onion and cook until the eggs are set but still moist, stirring often.
4. Cut the pastry shells in half crosswise. Place the bacon on the pastry bottoms. Top with the egg mixture and the pastry tops. Spoon about 2 tablespoons Hollandaise sauce onto each filled pastry shell. Garnish with additional green onion, if desired.
5. *Prepare your favorite Hollandaise sauce recipe or use a Hollandaise sauce mix.
More information source:www.keyingredient.com